Friday, April 25, 2008

Kitty has her motorcycle license!
Kitty just called me from outside the DMV and told me she passed her written motorcycle DMV test! She will have her official motorcycle license in a couple of weeks! A few of you knew that Kitty took the motorcycle course a couple of weeks ago and passed with flying colors. She called the DMV earlier this week and made an appointment to take the written test early this morning. She got the maximum allowed number wrong (you only allowed 4 wrong on the test,) but passed! We won't be rushing out to buy her a motorcycle yet, she will be sharing my bike when I don't drive it to work.
Don't worry, pictures of Kitty on my bike will be hitting the web as soon as possible!

Again baby, CONGRATULATIONS!

3 comments:

Dana Belfry said...

Congrats Kitty! Now you can be a rockin' biker chick!

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

Woo hoo!!! You go girl!

John and Kitty said...

Thanks, ladies!!!! I'm excited!