Thursday, July 01, 2010

Artistic Weekend!

(Kitty) My Romance Writers of Australia group is getting together this weekend for a writer's retreat! Yay! I'm so excited! I leave in about 45 minutes, hauling an overnight bag and a computer bag on the bus, through the grocery store, then onto a train and walking it down the two blocks to her house. Whew! One of the women is sending her husband and kids to the in-laws and then the rest of us are descending on her house. Of the eight of us, about half are sleeping over, so it's going to be a great time! LOTS of writing is going to get done! I can't wait!

Knowing I would be away, John planned a Photography Weekend with his friends. John wants to play with his new camera (his anniversary present from me - thanks Dwight and Bonnie for helping me pick it out!) so a whole bunch of people are meeting down near the Opera House with their cameras. Some even decided to plan a picnic on one of the days! So John gets to have a great weekend, too!

I wonder if that means we'll both be having so much fun that we won't miss each other...?

NAAHHHH!!!! LOL!

No comments: