Wednesday, January 19, 2011


Latest development from Dr.D Studios

(John) Well, I guess I'm doing something right here at Dr.D because my contract was extended till end of project. My contract now runs through the 30th of September. What's in store after that? Maybe another movie here, maybe a move to New Zealand, or a move back to California. We'll just have to see on what path the good Lord sets my feet onto next.

Kitty slightly accelerated her degree just in case we move at the end of September. She is now has plans on taking three classes this semester to try and finish up her degree this term.

We'll keep everyone up to date as things develop.

Interesting FYI - On the first Happy Feet, my contract ended around the end of September and had to move back to California by end of October.

1 comment:

David said...

That's crazy. It feels like you two just left. You are missed.