Saturday, June 07, 2008

Comments

(Kitty) Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I made some changes to the blog so that you can post comments easier now. I didn't realize that the earlier settings made it impossible to post a comment if you weren't a Google user. To avoid spam, I changed it so anyone can post a comment (I can't remember but you still might have to type in the strange verification letters), but then I see the comments before they are posted and I have to accept or deny the post. This way, hopefully we can have a little bit more of a two-way conversation but without the extra comments posted by strangers about erectile dysfunction and winning the Irish National Lottery. LOL!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

GreatMamboChicken said...

I'm still not able to leave comments.

John and Kitty said...

You can leave comments on our blog now, but they don't show up till I hit "Publish". That way I can keep spam comments from showing up. :)

Is this Jessie? Hi Jessie!!! We miss you!!!!

Love, Kitty & John :)