Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy or Boring?

(Kitty) I have a reminder message that pops up twice a week reminding me to post here. Yet it's been five weeks without a post. Granted, we are SO BUSY getting ready to move. But maybe we just lead boring enough lives that I can't think of anything you'd be interested in knowing.

In fact, I don't know if anyone reads this at all! :) Most of our friends seem to have gravitated to Facebook and I've been caught up in that pull.

I don't know, but in my mind I still can't think of what you would find interesting to read. So I thought I'd post that thought here and let you know. Tell me if I'm wrong!

3 comments:

hermitdeb said...

I always find it interesting, Kitty. Miss you both and hope next year in Sydney works out for meeting up again. All the best for your travels!!!

John & Kitty said...

Aw, thanks, Deb! We are TOTALLY planning on having you visit us!! Woo-hooo!!!

Bridgette said...

I love reading your blog. I feel like my life is sometimes blah blah blah, but you guys have an exciting LA life (oh the days of LA... :0). So blog on!