Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Feet on DVD!

Kitty - Hi guys! If you have little kids, you probably already know this, but Happy Feet just came out on DVD on Tuesday. (It's on sale at a Target near you for $15.99 this week!) I don't know if John can stand the thought of seeing it again so soon, but I'm going to watch it again soon. I love that movie! I listen to the soundtrack (one of my Christmas presents) a lot, too. Great stuff.

I'm spending this week catching up on things I have been neglecting - taxes, household chores, etc. Then I'll start working on book two on Monday - probably at the beach! I have to say, I really can't complain about my life! LOL! Oh, and if you're one of the 243 people whose email is still sitting in my Inbox, or one of the dozen or more people I promised to call and chat with - please be patient and forgive me! I'm getting to it all! Honest! Just got to get those prickly taxes done first! (grin)

Hope you're all having a great day and week!
Love and Hugs!
Kitty :)

No comments: